Terms and Conditions
This Website is controlled by Bausch + Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates and operations (“Bausch + Lomb”) "we" or "us".
If you have any queries regarding the Website or any of the information or materials contained on or in it, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Professionals, Patients and Members of the Public
The Website has a specific section for members of the public, a specific section for patients prescribed Emerade and a specific section for UK Healthcare Professionals. A Healthcare Professional means any person qualified to prescribe or supply medicines. This includes the medical, dental and nursing professions and other persons who in the course of their professional activities may prescribe, supply or administer a medicine, and associated, appropriate, administrative staff. You should access the section of the website that is most relevant to you.
- Bausch + Lomb will take reasonable care to ensure that the information and content on the Website is accurate, complete, up to date, available and does not infringe any third party rights. However, we do not guarantee that this is always the case. The Website and the content and information on it are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bausch + Lomb hereby disclaims all representations and warranties relating to the information and content on the Website, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement of third party rights.
- The information and content on the Website do not constitute medical advice. You should consult your Healthcare Professional for advice before you make any decisions relating to your treatment or care. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bausch + Lomb hereby disclaims all liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which arises out of, or in connection with use of the Website or any treatment or care decisions which you make, except in the case of death or personal injury resulting from Bausch + Lomb's negligence.
- Bausch + Lomb is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party websites.
- Bausch + Lomb accepts no liability for viruses or other computer contaminants. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards (such as installing appropriate anti-virus software) and firewalls before downloading information or images from the Website.
Expiry Reminder Service
The Emerade Expiry Reminder Service is provided as an additional service to assist patients and carers in replacing their Emerade pens in a timely fashion, prior to expiration. While Bausch + Lomb take great care to maintain the efficiency of this service, patients are entirely responsible for ensuring their medication is within its expiry date. Bausch + Lomb accepts no liability for medication passing it’s expiry date should the Expiry reminder Service be disrupted for any reason.
Your use of the website
By using the Website, you agree to the following:
- Not to disrupt, amend or intercept information posted on the Website or on any of Bausch + Lomb's servers;
- Not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the Website; and
- To abide by all applicable, national and international laws, rules and regulations;
- For your contact details to be passed to the British Menopause Society so that they can contact you for the purposes of attending the menopause training events or completing the online training modules on this website.
Bausch + Lomb will use reasonable efforts to make the Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, no warranty is given that the Website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis and we cannot guarantee this and take no responsibility for any loss or damage that occurs due to an interruption of access to the Website.
Bausch + Lomb may interrupt the Website for maintenance reasons and we will endeavour to provide reasonable notice of any planned events. We reserve the right to block your use of the Website or withdraw the Website entirely.
Changes to the website
Although Bausch + Lomb makes every effort to, we are under no obligation to ensure the content on the Website is up to date and current. We may, at our absolute discretion, change, edit, delete or revise the content of the Website from time to time.
The information, content, graphics and all other intellectual property rights published on or contained within the Website (the "Information") are owned by, or licensed to, Bausch + Lomb. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that: (i) the above copyright acknowledgement appears on all copies; (ii) use of the Information is for informational, non-commercial healthcare or personal use only; (iii) the Information is not modified in any way; and (iv) no graphics available from the Website are used separately from the accompanying text. For all other uses of the Information or any Bausch + Lomb trademark, trade names or trade dress, Bausch + Lomb's prior written authorisation is required.
Bausch + Lomb is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without the permission of the owner of the copyright therein.
Except as permitted above, no licence or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Bausch + Lomb.
Privacy and cookies
It is your responsibility to ensure that the device used to access the Website is adequately secured and protected against malicious software or access by unauthorised persons. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bausch + Lomb shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including lost profits, whether arising directly or indirectly) suffered by any person as a result of interception or unauthorized access to their personal data, even if Bausch + Lomb has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Limitation of liability
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by their negligence or other liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law, Bausch + Lomb, its vendors, their respective directors, employees and agents (hereinafter "Bausch + Lomb parties") hereby disclaim, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, whether suffered directly, indirectly, immediately or consequentially, and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise which arises out of, or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the Website; (ii) use of information or content on the Website; (iii) any services provided on or through the Website; and (iv) interception or unauthorized access to personal information submitted to the Website and including, without limitation, the following categories of loss or damage, whether or not Bausch + Lomb has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage: (a) loss or corruption of data; (b) loss of profits; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of business opportunity;(e) loss of goodwill; (f) loss of reputation; and (g) special damage.
emerade-bausch.com is a Bausch + Lomb Company website.
For more information on Bausch + Lomb please visit www.bausch.co.uk.